For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab108315? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab108315 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Ma L et al. APOL1 Renal-Risk Variants Induce Mitochondrial Dysfunction. J Am Soc Nephrol N/A:N/A (2016).
- Weckerle A et al. Characterization of circulating APOL1 protein complexes in African Americans. J Lipid Res 57:120-30 (2016).
- Anderson BR et al. In vivo Modeling Implicates APOL1 in Nephropathy: Evidence for Dominant Negative Effects and Epistasis under Anemic Stress. PLoS Genet 11:e1005349 (2015).
- Cheng D et al. Biogenesis and cytotoxicity of APOL1 renal risk variant proteins in hepatocytes and hepatoma cells. J Lipid Res 56:1583-93 (2015).
- Ma L et al. Localization of APOL1 Protein and mRNA in the Human Kidney: Nondiseased Tissue, Primary Cells, and Immortalized Cell Lines. J Am Soc Nephrol N/A:N/A (2014).
- Beyer M et al. High-resolution transcriptome of human macrophages. PLoS One 7:e45466 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"