For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone number10C3G5
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionProbably involved in lipid transport. Can bind sphingosine-1-phosphate, myristic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid, retinol, all-trans-retinoic acid and 9-cis-retinoic acid.
- Tissue specificityPlasma protein. Expressed in liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Lipocalin family. Highly divergent.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Present in high density lipoprotein (HDL) and to a lesser extent in triglyceride-rich lipoproteins (TGRLP) and low density lipoproteins.
Information by UniProt
- Apo M antibody
- Apo-M antibody
- Apolipoprotein M antibody
Anti-Apolipoprotein M antibody [10C3G5] images
Western blot - Apolipoprotein M antibody [10C3G5] (ab47711)
References for Anti-Apolipoprotein M antibody [10C3G5] (ab47711)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"