For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab85695 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 26 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa).
The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Xu and Dahlbäck, J Biol Chem. 1999 Oct 29;274(44):31286-90.; PMID: 10531326).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProbably involved in lipid transport. Can bind sphingosine-1-phosphate, myristic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid, retinol, all-trans-retinoic acid and 9-cis-retinoic acid.
- Tissue specificityPlasma protein. Expressed in liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Lipocalin family. Highly divergent.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Present in high density lipoprotein (HDL) and to a lesser extent in triglyceride-rich lipoproteins (TGRLP) and low density lipoproteins.
Information by UniProt
- Apo M antibody
- Apo-M antibody
- Apolipoprotein M antibody
Anti-Apolipoprotein M antibody images
References for Anti-Apolipoprotein M antibody (ab85695)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"