For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).
- FunctionIsoform 1 may be involved in RNA splicing.
Isoform 2 may inhibit apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart and skeletal muscle. Detected at low levels in placenta, liver, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CARD domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Nucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- Apoptosis repressor with CARD antibody
- ARC antibody
- Muscle enriched cytoplasmic protein antibody
Anti-Apoptosis repressor with CARD antibody images
References for Anti-Apoptosis repressor with CARD antibody (ab52224)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"