For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
PBS with 0.1% BSA 0.02% sodium azide pH7.2
- Apoptosis repressor with CARD
- Muscle enriched cytoplasmic protein
- FunctionIsoform 1 may be involved in RNA splicing.
Isoform 2 may inhibit apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart and skeletal muscle. Detected at low levels in placenta, liver, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CARD domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Nucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
References for Apoptosis repressor with CARD peptide (ab8372)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"