For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab110415? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab110415 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Estlack LE et al. Nanosecond pulsed electric fields modulate the expression of Fas/CD95 death receptor pathway regulators in U937 and Jurkat Cells. Apoptosis 19:1755-68 (2014).
- Alquezar C et al. Inactivation of CDK/pRb pathway normalizes survival pattern of lymphoblasts expressing the FTLD-progranulin mutation c.709-1G>A. PLoS One 7:e37057 (2012).
- Deas E et al. PINK1 cleavage at position A103 by the mitochondrial protease PARL. Hum Mol Genet 20:867-79 (2011).
- Plant PJ et al. Absence of caspase-3 protects against denervation-induced skeletal muscle atrophy. J Appl Physiol 107:224-34 (2009).
- Arnold M [Value of chlorhexidine in combined prophylactic and therapeutic measures]. Zahnarztl Prax 40:10-3 (1989).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"