For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay play a role in intracellular protein transport. May be involved in the translocation of APP along microtubules toward the cell surface.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 8 TPR repeats.
modificationsRapidly degraded by the proteasome upon overexpression of a C-terminal fragment of APP.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Membrane. Associated with membranes and microtubules.
Information by UniProt
- amyloid beta precursor protein (cytoplasmic tail) binding protein 2 antibody
- Amyloid beta precursor protein-binding protein 2 antibody
- Amyloid protein binding protein 2 antibody
Anti-APPBP2 antibody images
References for Anti-APPBP2 antibody (ab77732)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"