For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-APPL antibody
See all APPL primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to APPL
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IP, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Human, Monkey
Recombinant full length protein (Human) expressed in E.coli
- Positive control
- HEK293 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 100µg/ml BSA, 150mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Sodium HEPES, pH 7.5
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 85 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.
- FunctionRequired for the regulation of cell proliferation in response to extracellular signals from an early endosomal compartment. Links Rab5 to nuclear signal transduction.
- Tissue specificityHigh levels in heart, ovary, pancreas and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 PID domain.
- DomainOverexpression of an N-terminal domain (residues 1-319) or a C-terminal region (residues 273-709) has a proapoptotic effect.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationEarly endosome membrane. Nucleus. Early endosomal membrane-bound and nuclear. Translocated into the nucleus upon release from endosomal membranes following internalization of EGF.
Information by UniProt
- Adapter protein containing PH domain antibody
- Adaptor Protein Containing pH Domain antibody
- Adaptor protein containing pH domain PTB domain and leucine zipper motif 1 antibody
Anti-APPL antibody images
Western blot - APPL antibody (ab95195)
All lanes : Anti-APPL antibody (ab95195) at 0.2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HEK293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : C2C12 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 80 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - APPL antibody (ab95195)
Immunostaining of APPL in C2C12 cells using ab95195 at 2 µg/ml followed by goat anti rabbit antibody, visualized by confocal microscopy.
References for Anti-APPL antibody (ab95195)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"