For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab98312 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionRequired for the regulation of cell proliferation in response to extracellular signals from an early endosomal compartment. Links Rab5 to nuclear signal transduction.
- Tissue specificityHigh levels in heart, ovary, pancreas and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 PID domain.
- DomainOverexpression of an N-terminal domain (residues 1-319) or a C-terminal region (residues 273-709) has a proapoptotic effect.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationEarly endosome membrane. Nucleus. Early endosomal membrane-bound and nuclear. Translocated into the nucleus upon release from endosomal membranes following internalization of EGF.
Information by UniProt
- Adapter protein containing PH domain antibody
- Adaptor Protein Containing pH Domain antibody
- Adaptor protein containing pH domain PTB domain and leucine zipper motif 1 antibody
Anti-APPL antibody images
References for Anti-APPL antibody (ab98312)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"