For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: Use at a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
WB: Use at a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa. Can be blocked with APRIL peptide (human)
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCytokine that binds to TNFRSF13B/TACI and to TNFRSF17/BCMA. May be implicated in the regulation of tumor cell growth. May be involved in monocyte/macrophage-mediated immunological processes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in transformed cell lines, cancers of colon, thyroid, lymphoid tissues and specifically expressed in monocytes and macrophages.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
modificationsThe precursor is cleaved by furin.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- A proliferation inducing ligand antibody
- A proliferation-inducing ligand antibody
- APRIL antibody
Anti-APRIL antibody images
Western blot - APRIL antibody (ab3681)
Lane 1 : Anti-APRIL antibody (ab3681) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-APRIL antibody (ab3681) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-APRIL antibody (ab3681) at 4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : Jurkat cells
Lane 3 : Jurkat cells
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Observed band size : 27 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - APRIL antibody (ab3681)
Immunohistochemistry of APRIL in human prostate tissue with APRIL antibody at 10 µg/ml.
References for Anti-APRIL antibody (ab3681)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"