For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in 50 µl sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to give a concentration of 1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab84029 is a sterile filtered antibody solution.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to APRIL (ab109566).
- FunctionCytokine that binds to TNFRSF13B/TACI and to TNFRSF17/BCMA. May be implicated in the regulation of tumor cell growth. May be involved in monocyte/macrophage-mediated immunological processes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in transformed cell lines, cancers of colon, thyroid, lymphoid tissues and specifically expressed in monocytes and macrophages.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
modificationsThe precursor is cleaved by furin.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- A proliferation inducing ligand antibody
- A proliferation-inducing ligand antibody
- APRIL antibody
References for Anti-APRIL antibody (Biotin) (ab84029)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"