For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-APRIL antibody [EPR4286]
See all APRIL primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4286] to APRIL
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICCmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide (Human)
- Positive control
- Raji, Jurkat, HeLa, PC-12 or NIH 3T3 cell lysate.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR4286
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/250.
- FunctionCytokine that binds to TNFRSF13B/TACI and to TNFRSF17/BCMA. May be implicated in the regulation of tumor cell growth. May be involved in monocyte/macrophage-mediated immunological processes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in transformed cell lines, cancers of colon, thyroid, lymphoid tissues and specifically expressed in monocytes and macrophages.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
modificationsThe precursor is cleaved by furin.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- A proliferation inducing ligand antibody
- A proliferation-inducing ligand antibody
- APRIL antibody
Anti-APRIL antibody [EPR4286] images
References for Anti-APRIL antibody [EPR4286] (ab108206)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"