For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
- FunctionAquaporins facilitate the transport of water and small neutral solutes across cell membranes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MIP/aquaporin (TC 1.A.8) family. AQP11/AQP12 subfamily.
- DomainAquaporins contain two tandem repeats each containing three membrane-spanning domains and a pore-forming loop with the signature motif Asn-Pro-Ala (NPA).
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- AQP-11 antibody
- Aqp11 antibody
- AQP11_HUMAN antibody
- Aquaporin-11 antibody
Anti-AQP11 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-AQP11 antibody (ab122821)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli and vesicles. Recommended concentration of ab122821 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-AQP11 antibody (ab122821)
ab122821, at 1/20 dilution, staining AQP11 in paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-AQP11 antibody (ab122821)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"