For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
- FunctionAquaporins facilitate the transport of water and small neutral solutes across cell membranes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MIP/aquaporin (TC 1.A.8) family. AQP11/AQP12 subfamily.
- DomainAquaporins contain two tandem repeats each containing three membrane-spanning domains and a pore-forming loop with the signature motif Asn-Pro-Ala (NPA).
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- AQ12B_HUMAN antibody
- AQP-12B antibody
- AQP12B antibody
Anti-AQP12B antibody images
References for Anti-AQP12B antibody (ab111538)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"