For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab15077? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab15077 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Raab S et al. Reprogramming to pluripotency does not require transition through a primitive streak-like state. Sci Rep 7:16543 (2017).
- Chaffee BR et al. FGFR and PTEN signaling interact during lens development to regulate cell survival. Dev Biol 410:150-163 (2016).
- Tan H et al. Critical role of inflammatory cytokines in impairing biochemical processes for learning and memory after surgery in rats. J Neuroinflammation 11:93 (2014).
- Zhang J et al. Pyrrolidine dithiocarbamate attenuates surgery-induced neuroinflammation and cognitive dysfunction possibly via inhibition of nuclear factor ?B. Neuroscience 261:1-10 (2014).
- Zhang J et al. Amantadine alleviates postoperative cognitive dysfunction possibly by increasing glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor in rats. Anesthesiology 121:773-85 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"