For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab125219? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab125219 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Na TY et al. The trisaccharide raffinose modulates epidermal differentiation through activation of liver X receptor. Sci Rep 7:43823 (2017).
- Bakry OA et al. Aquaporin 3 and E-Cadherin Expression in Perilesional Vitiligo Skin. J Clin Diagn Res 10:WC01-WC06 (2016).
- Bui LC et al. Regulation of Aquaporin 3 Expression by the AhR Pathway Is Critical to Cell Migration. Toxicol Sci 149:158-66 (2016).
- Ewida SF & Al-Sharaky DR Implication of Renal Aquaporin-3 in Fructose-Induced Metabolic Syndrome and Melatonin Protection. J Clin Diagn Res 10:CF06-11 (2016).
- Nazemi S et al. Reciprocity in the developmental regulation of aquaporins 1, 3 and 5 during pregnancy and lactation in the rat. PLoS One 9:e106809 (2014).
- Hattori M et al. Overexpression of aquaporin 1 in the tunica vaginalis may contribute to adult-onset primary hydrocele testis. Adv Urol 2014:202434 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"