For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab92320? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab92320 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Wolf L et al. Receptor for advanced glycation endproducts (RAGE) maintains pulmonary structure and regulates the response to cigarette smoke. PLoS One 12:e0180092 (2017).
- Liebler JM et al. Combinations of differentiation markers distinguish subpopulations of alveolar epithelial cells in adult lung. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 310:L114-20 (2016).
- Jäger J et al. Human lung tissue explants reveal novel interactions during Legionella pneumophila infections. Infect Immun 82:275-85 (2014).
- Blaydon DC et al. Mutations in AQP5, Encoding a Water-Channel Protein, Cause Autosomal-Dominant Diffuse Nonepidermolytic Palmoplantar Keratoderma. Am J Hum Genet N/A:N/A (2013).
- Fujino N et al. A novel method for isolating individual cellular components from the adult human distal lung. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 46:422-30 (2012).
- Kumari SS et al. Spatial expression of aquaporin 5 in mammalian cornea and lens, and regulation of its localization by phosphokinase A. Mol Vis 18:957-67 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"