Anti-Archaemetzincin 2 antibody (ab59926)
- Product nameAnti-Archaemetzincin 2 antibodySee all Archaemetzincin 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Archaemetzincin 2
- Specificityab59926 recognizes the 424, 360, 302 and 209 amino acid forms of archaemetzincins2, and not the 325 and 189 amino acid forms. We have a range of domain specific antibodies for this target. For a full list please see all archaemetzincins2 antibodies.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide based on the propeptide domain of human archaemetzincins2. Immunizing peptide available on request - please contact a member of staff to ask for availability.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 500mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59926 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionZinc metalloprotease. Exhibits activity against angiotensin-3 in vitro. Does not hydrolyze either neurogranin or angiotensin-2.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in heart and testis. Also expressed at lower levels in kidney, liver, pancreas, lung, brain and placenta. Expressed in fetal tissues such as kidney, liver, lung and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M54 family.
- AMZ2 antibody
- AMZ2_HUMAN antibody
- Archaemetzincin 2 antibody
- Archaemetzincin-2 antibody
- Archeobacterial metalloproteinase like protein 2 antibody
- Archeobacterial metalloproteinase-like protein 2 antibody
Anti-Archaemetzincin 2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Archaemetzincin 2 antibody (ab59926) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Whole cell lysate prepared from Madin Darby canine kidney (MDCK) cells (1:4) (serum free)
Lane 2 : Whole cell lysate prepared from Madin Darby canine kidney (MDCK) cells (1:4) (treated with TPA)
Lane 3 : Whole cell lysate prepared from Madin Darby canine kidney (MDCK) cells (1:4) (treated with IL1-beta)
Lane 4 : Whole cell lysate prepared from Madin Darby canine kidney (MDCK) cells (1:4) (treated with TNF-alpha)
Lysates/proteins at 20 µl per lane.
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
References for Anti-Archaemetzincin 2 antibody (ab59926)
ab59926 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.