Anti-Archaemetzincin 2 antibody - Catalytic domain (ab65885)
- Product nameAnti-Archaemetzincin 2 antibody - Catalytic domainSee all Archaemetzincin 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Archaemetzincin 2 - Catalytic domain
- Specificityab65885 recognizes all of the forms of Archaemetzincin 2. We have a range of domain specific antibodies for this target. For a full list please see all Archaemetzincin 2 antibodies.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A synthetic peptide based on the catalytic domain of human Archaemetzincin 2.
- Positive control
- HFL-1 lysate treated with TPA, IL1 beta, beta-estradiol or Testosterone, or serum free.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 500mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65885 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionZinc metalloprotease. Exhibits activity against angiotensin-3 in vitro. Does not hydrolyze either neurogranin or angiotensin-2.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in heart and testis. Also expressed at lower levels in kidney, liver, pancreas, lung, brain and placenta. Expressed in fetal tissues such as kidney, liver, lung and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M54 family.
- AMZ2 antibody
- AMZ2_HUMAN antibody
- Archaemetzincin 2 antibody
- Archaemetzincin-2 antibody
- Archeobacterial metalloproteinase like protein 2 antibody
- Archeobacterial metalloproteinase-like protein 2 antibody
Anti-Archaemetzincin 2 antibody - Catalytic domain images
All lanes : Anti-Archaemetzincin 2 antibody - Catalytic domain (ab65885) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : HFL-1 lysate (1/4 dilution) - Serum Free
Lane 2 : HFL-1 lysate (1/4 dilution) treated with TPA
Lane 3 : HFL-1 lysate (1/4 dilution) treated with IL1 beta
Lane 4 : HFL-1 lysate (1/4 dilution) treated with beta-estradiol
Lane 5 : HFL-1 lysate (1/4 dilution) treated with testosterone
Lysates/proteins at 35 µl per lane.
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 41 kDa
Additional bands at : 110 kDa,45 kDa,49 kDa (possible isoform),66 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Archaemetzincin 2 antibody - Catalytic domain (ab65885)
ab65885 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.