Anti-archaemetzincin1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab59952)
- Product nameAnti-archaemetzincin1 antibody - Carboxyterminal endSee all archaemetzincin1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to archaemetzincin1 - Carboxyterminal end
- Specificityab59952 recognizes the two longest forms of archaemetzincin1 (535 and 498 amino acid) and not the 274 or the 131 amino acid forms.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide based on the carboxyterminal end of human archaemetzincin1. Immunizing peptide available on request - please contact a member of staff to ask for availability.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 500mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59952 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceArchaemetzincin 1 was first identified by a bioinformatics search of human and mouse genomes in a search for analogues of the primitive bacterial proteinases. Two forms were found, and named archeametzincin 1 and archaemetzincin 2 to acknowledge the relation to archaebacter sequences, and the metzincin class of proteinases. The archaemetzincins share little homology with the matrix metalloproteinases and astacins, other than the zinc binding catalytic domain. In the case of the archtypical MMP, the zinc binding site is a HExxHxxxxxH motif, and the analogous sequence in archaemetzincin 1 is HELCHLLGLG, lacking the third histidine.
- Archeobacterial metalloproteinase like protein 1 antibodyKIAA1950 antibody
References for Anti-archaemetzincin1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab59952)
ab59952 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.