For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab5072? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5072 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Wang L et al. Linc-ROR promotes esophageal squamous cell carcinoma progression through the derepression of SOX9. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 36:182 (2017).
- Zhang J et al. Circular RNA_LARP4 inhibits cell proliferation and invasion of gastric cancer by sponging miR-424-5p and regulating LATS1 expression. Mol Cancer 16:151 (2017).
- Androsavich JR et al. Disease-linked microRNA-21 exhibits drastically reduced mRNA binding and silencing activity in healthy mouse liver. RNA 18:1510-26 (2012).
- Schnettler E et al. Noncoding flavivirus RNA displays RNA interference suppressor activity in insect and Mammalian cells. J Virol 86:13486-500 (2012).
- Moshkovich N et al. RNAi-independent role for Argonaute2 in CTCF/CP190 chromatin insulator function. Genes Dev 25:1686-701 (2011).
- Mukherjee S & Hanley KA RNA interference modulates replication of dengue virus in Drosophila melanogaster cells. BMC Microbiol 10:127 (2010).
- Pelletier I et al. Enhanced gene silencing in cells cured of persistent virus infection by RNA interference. J Virol 84:6880-5 (2010).
- Schneider MD et al. Gawky is a component of cytoplasmic mRNA processing bodies required for early Drosophila development. J Cell Biol 174:349-58 (2006).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"