For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ARHGAP1 antibody
See all ARHGAP1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ARHGAP1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Human, Chimpanzee, Monkey
Synthetic peptide (Human) corresponding to a region between residues 1-50 of ARHGAP1. (NP_004299).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% Gelatin, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).
- FunctionGTPase activator for the Rho, Rac and Cdc42 proteins, converting them to the putatively inactive GDP-bound state. Cdc42 seems to be the preferred substrate.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CRAL-TRIO domain.
Contains 1 Rho-GAP domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ARHGAP 1 antibody
- Arhgap1 antibody
- CDC42 GTPase activating protein antibody
Anti-ARHGAP1 antibody images
References for Anti-ARHGAP1 antibody (ab72127)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"