For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ARHGAP18 antibody
See all ARHGAP18 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ARHGAP18
- SpecificityAt least two isoforms of ARHGAP18 are known to exist; ab106553 with detect both isoforms. ab106553 will not cross-react with other ARHGAP family members.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, ICC, IHC-FoFrmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid synthetic peptide near the C terminus of Human ARHGAP18 (NP_277050).
- Positive control
- 3T3 cells and cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
- FunctionGTPase activator for the Rho-type GTPases by converting them to an inactive GDP-bound state.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Rho-GAP domain.
Information by UniProt
- 4833419J07Rik antibody
- AI314906 antibody
- AI843501 antibody
Anti-ARHGAP18 antibody images
Western blot - ARHGAP18 antibody (ab106553)
Lane 1 : Anti-ARHGAP18 antibody (ab106553) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-ARHGAP18 antibody (ab106553) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 3T3 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 3T3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 75 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - ARHGAP18 antibody (ab106553)
ab106553 at 2.5µg/ml staining ARHGAP18 in 3T3 cells by Immunocytochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-ARHGAP18 antibody(ab106553)
Immunofluorescence of ARHGAP18 in 3T3 cells using ab106553 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-ARHGAP18 antibody (ab106553)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"