For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 62 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceARHGAP28 is a GTPase activator for the Rho-type GTPases. It converts them to an inactive GDP-bound state.
- Cellular localizationIntracellular
- ARHGAP28 antibody
- KIAA1314 antibody
- Rho GTPase activating protein 28 antibody
- Rho type GTPase activating protein 28 antibody
Anti-ARHGAP28 antibody images
References for Anti-ARHGAP28 antibody (ab74747)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"