For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 172 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionGTPase-activating protein for Rho family members. May play a role in the reduction of the p21rasGTPase-activating potential of RASA1/p120GAP.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in kidney, brain, liver and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 FF domains.
Contains 1 Rho-GAP domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Also membrane-associated when found in fibrillar patterns that colocalize with the alpha5-beta1 integrin receptor (ITGA5/ITGB1) for fibronectin.
Information by UniProt
- Arhgap5 antibody
- p190-B antibody
- RHG05_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Arhgap5 antibody images
References for Anti-Arhgap5 antibody (ab118948)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"