Anti-ARHGEF14 antibody (ab57401)
- Product nameAnti-ARHGEF14 antibodySee all ARHGEF14 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to ARHGEF14
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: GTELAETELP NDVQSTSSVL CAHTEKKDKA KEDLRLALKE GHSVLESLRE LQAEGSEPSV NQDQLDNQAT VQRLLAQLNE TEAAFDEFWA KHQQKLEQCL , corresponding to amino acids 220-320 of Human ARHGEF14
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57401 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionGuanine nucleotide exchange factor that potentially links pathways that signal through RAC1, RHOA and CDC42. Catalyzes guanine nucleotide exchange on RHOA and CDC42 and interacts specifically with the GTP-bound form of RAC1, suggesting that it functions as an effector of RAC1. May also participate in axonal transport in the brain. Becomes activated and highly tumorigenic by truncation of the N-terminus (By similarity). Isoform 5 activates CDC42.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MCF2 family.
Contains 1 CRAL-TRIO domain.
Contains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
Contains 1 spectrin repeat.
- DomainThe CRAL-TRIO domain is involved in interaction with inositol phospholipids.
The DH domain is involved in interaction with CCPG1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane.
- ARHGEF 14 antibody
- DBL''s big sister antibody
- DBS antibody
- FLJ12122 antibody
- Guanine nucleotide exchange factor DBS antibody
- KIAA0362 antibody
- MCF 2L antibody
- MCF.2 cell line derived transforming sequence like antibody
- MCF.2 transforming sequence-like antibody
- MCF2 like protein antibody
- MCF2 transforming sequence like protein antibody
- MCF2-transforming sequence-like protein antibody
- Mcf2l antibody
- MCF2L_HUMAN antibody
- OST antibody
- OST oncogene antibody
Anti-ARHGEF14 antibody images
ARHGEF14 antibody (ab57401) used in immunohistochemistry at 1ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human tonsil.
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57401 ARHGEF14 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
References for Anti-ARHGEF14 antibody (ab57401)
ab57401 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.