For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- FunctionPromotes cell proliferation.
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) compared with their non-cancerous counterparts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ARG39_HUMAN antibody
- Arhgef39 antibody
- C9orf100 antibody
Anti-ARHGEF39 antibody images
References for Anti-ARHGEF39 antibody (ab67211)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"