For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/40000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 90 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionActs as a RAC1 guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) and can induce membrane ruffling. May function as a positive regulator of apoptosis. May function in cell migration.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
Contains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
Information by UniProt
- ARHG7 antibody
- ARHG7_HUMAN antibody
- ARHGEF 7 antibody
Anti-ARHGEF7 antibody images
References for Anti-ARHGEF7 antibody (ab92657)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"