For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab57461? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab57461 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Wang B et al. Expression of ARID1B Is Associated With Poor Outcomes and Predicts the Benefit from Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Bladder Urothelial Carcinoma. J Cancer 8:3490-3497 (2017).
- Shibutani M et al. Arid1b Haploinsufficiency Causes Abnormal Brain Gene Expression and Autism-Related Behaviors in Mice. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017).
- Kelso TWR et al. Chromatin accessibility underlies synthetic lethality of SWI/SNF subunits in ARID1A-mutant cancers. Elife 6:N/A (2017).
- Gurard-Levin ZA et al. Chromatin Regulators as a Guide for Cancer Treatment Choice. Mol Cancer Ther 15:1768-77 (2016).
- Raab JR et al. Genome-Wide Transcriptional Regulation Mediated by Biochemically Distinct SWI/SNF Complexes. PLoS Genet 11:e1005748 (2015).
- Helming KC et al. ARID1B is a specific vulnerability in ARID1A-mutant cancers. Nat Med 20:251-4 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"