For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in apoptosis. May act as a tumor suppressor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lung and leukocytes.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ARL11 may be a cause of susceptibility to chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) [MIM:151400].
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Arf family.
Information by UniProt
- ADP ribosylation factor like 11 antibody
- ADP ribosylation factor like protein 11 antibody
- ADP ribosylation factor like tumor suppressor protein 1 antibody
Anti-ARL11 antibody images
References for Anti-ARL11 antibody (ab67720)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"