For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ARL15 antibody
See all ARL15 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ARL15
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to 17 aa from near the center of Human ARL15 (NP_061960).
- Positive control
- K562 cell lysate, Human spleen tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Arf family.
Information by UniProt
- A430036I03 antibody
- ADP ribosylation factor like 15 antibody
- ADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 15 antibody
Anti-ARL15 antibody images
Western blot - ARL15 antibody (ab106441)
Anti-ARL15 antibody (ab106441) at 1 µg/ml + K562 cell lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ARL15 antibody (ab106441)
ab106441, at 5 ug/ml, staining ARL15 in Human spleen tissue by immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ARL15 antibody (ab106441)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"