For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIn case of infection by Herpes simplex virus (HSVI), may act as a splicing inhibitor of HSVI pre-mRNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ARL6IP4 family.
- Developmental stageExpressed only in G1/S phase.
Information by UniProt
- ADP ribosylation like factor 6 interacting protein 4 antibody
- ADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 6-interacting protein 4 antibody
- Aip-4 antibody
Anti-ARL6IP4 antibody images
IHC-P - ARL6IP4 antibody (ab57357)
ARL6IP4 antibody (ab57357) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human placenta.
Western blot - ARL6IP4 antibody (ab57357)
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
ARL6IP4 antibody (ab57357) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-ARL6IP4 antibody (ab57357)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"