For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- RelevanceADP ribosylation factor like 8A belongs to the small GTPase superfamily. and may play a role in lysosomes motility. Alternatively, it may play a role in chromosome segregation.
- Cellular localizationLate endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane.
- ADP ribosylation factor like 10B antibody
- ADP ribosylation factor like 8A antibody
- ADP ribosylation factor like protein 10B antibody
Anti-ARL8A antibody images
Western blot - ARL8A antibody (ab77790)
Anti-ARL8A antibody (ab77790) at 1/500 dilution + recombinant full length protein (the immunogen) at 0.2 µg
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ARL8A antibody (ab77790)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"