For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in lysosome motility (PubMed:16537643). May play a role in chromosome segregation (PubMed:15331635).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Arf family.
- Cellular localizationLate endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. According to PubMed:15331635, it localizes with microtubules at the spindle mid-zone during mitosis.
Information by UniProt
- ADP ribosylation factor like 10C antibody
- ADP ribosylation factor like 8B antibody
- ADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 10C antibody
Anti-ARL8B antibody images
References for Anti-ARL8B antibody (ab105792)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"