For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- RelevanceThe function of this gene's protein product has not been determined. A related protein in mouse suggests that this protein has a conserved function.
- 2410153K17Rik antibody
- Armadillo repeat containing 6 antibody
- Armadillo repeat containing protein 6 antibody
Anti-ARMC6 antibody images
Western blot - ARMC6 antibody (ab74234)
All lanes : Anti-ARMC6 antibody (ab74234) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Hela cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from COLO cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from COLO cells with immunizing peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - ARMC6 antibody (ab74234)
Immunofluorescence analysis of A549 cells using ab74234 at a 1/500 dilution.
Left panel: not pre-treated.
Right panel: pre-treated with immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-ARMC6 antibody (ab74234)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"