For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceThe function of this protein remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass membrane protein
- AI448196 antibody
- Armadillo repeat containing X linked protein 4 antibody
- Armadillo repeat containing, X linked 4 antibody
Anti-ARMCX4 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ARMCX4 antibody (ab121101)
ab121101, at 1/25 dilution, staining ARMCX4 in paraffin-embedded Human appendix tissue, by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ARMCX4 antibody (ab121101)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"