For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameArmenian Hamster IgG, monoclonal [HTK888] - Isotype Control (Biotin)
See all Hamster isotype controls
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cytmore details
Trinitrophenol and KLH
- General notesIsotype control has been screened on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat and human tissues.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clone numberHTK888
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution for surface or intracellular staining.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Armenian Hamster IgG, monoclonal [HTK888] - Isotype Control (Biotin) (ab18472)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"