For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab12099? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab12099 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Panday A & Grove A The high mobility group protein HMO1 functions as a linker histone in yeast. Epigenetics Chromatin 9:13 (2016).
- Billant O et al. The dominant-negative interplay between p53, p63 and p73: A family affair. Oncotarget 7:69549-69564 (2016).
- Bennett G & Peterson CL SWI/SNF recruitment to a DNA double-strand break by the NuA4 and Gcn5 histone acetyltransferases. DNA Repair (Amst) 30:38-45 (2015).
- Panday A et al. Yeast high mobility group protein HMO1 stabilizes chromatin and is evicted during repair of DNA double strand breaks. Nucleic Acids Res 43:5759-70 (2015).
- Xue Y et al. The Ino80 complex prevents invasion of euchromatin into silent chromatin. Genes Dev 29:350-5 (2015).
- Yao W et al. Assembly of the Arp5 (Actin-related Protein) Subunit Involved in Distinct INO80 Chromatin Remodeling Activities. J Biol Chem 290:25700-9 (2015).
- Bennett G et al. DNA repair choice defines a common pathway for recruitment of chromatin regulators. Nat Commun 4:2084 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"