For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionIsoform 2 may act as a competitive inhibitor of calmodulin-dependent enzymes such as calcineurin in neurons.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 is expressed in brain. Isoform 1 is present in immature thymocytes (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 R3H domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation at Ser-56 favors interaction with CALM1.
Isoform 1 is methylated by CARM1 in immature thymocytes.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 0710001E13Rik antibody
- AI853636 antibody
- ARP21_HUMAN antibody
Anti-ARPP21 antibody images
References for Anti-ARPP21 antibody (ab116261)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"