Anti-Arrestin C antibody (ab69599)
- Product nameAnti-Arrestin C antibodySee all Arrestin C primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Arrestin C
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of total Arrestin C protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide derived from C-terminus of human Arrestin C.
- Positive control
- Extracts from LOVO cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69599 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
- FunctionMay play a role in an as yet undefined retina-specific signal transduction. Could binds to photoactivated-phosphorylated red/green opsins.
- Tissue specificityInner and outer segments, and the inner plexiform regions of the retina.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the arrestin family.
- ARR3 antibody
- ARR4 antibody
- ARRC_HUMAN antibody
- Arrestin 3 retinal antibody
- Arrestin 3 retinal (X-arrestin) antibody
- Arrestin 4 antibody
- Arrestin-C antibody
- ARRX antibody
- C arrestin antibody
- C-arrestin antibody
- CAR antibody
- cArr antibody
- Cone arrestin antibody
- Retinal cone arrestin 3 antibody
- Retinal cone arrestin-3 antibody
- X arrestin antibody
- X-arrestin antibody
Anti-Arrestin C antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Arrestin C antibody (ab69599) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from LOVO cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from LOVO cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa
References for Anti-Arrestin C antibody (ab69599)
ab69599 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.