For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Arg-specific ADP-ribosyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ADP ribosyltransferase 3 antibody
- ART 3 antibody
- Art3 antibody
Anti-ART3 antibody images
Western blot - ART3 antibody (ab71638)
All lanes : Anti-ART3 antibody (ab71638) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 12.5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Observed band size : 44 kDa
Additional bands at : 100 kDa,150 kDa,28 kDa,32 kDa,50 kDa,55 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ART3 antibody (ab71638)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"