For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ART5 antibody
See all ART5 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to ART5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length ART5 protein (Human)
- Positive control
- ART5 transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Arg-specific ADP-ribosyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- ADP ribosyltransferase 5 antibody
- ADP-ribosyltransferase C2 and C3 toxin-like 5 antibody
- ART 5 antibody
Anti-ART5 antibody images
Western blot - ART5 antibody (ab67174)
All lanes : Anti-ART5 antibody (ab67174) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ART5 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg/ml per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Observed band size : 32 kDa
Additional bands at : 31 kDa,36 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ART5 antibody (ab67174)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"