For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in protein-protein interactions at adherens junctions.
- Tissue specificityFound in all the examined tissues including heart, brain, liver and kidney. Found at low level in lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the beta-catenin family.
Contains 10 ARM repeats.
Information by UniProt
- Armadillo repeat gene deletes in velocardiofacial syndrome antibody
- Armadillo repeat protein antibody
- Armadillo repeat protein deleted in velo cardio facial syndrome antibody
Anti-ARVCF antibody images
IHC-P - ARVCF antibody (ab54816)
ARVCF antibody (ab54816) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human stomach.
Western blot - ARVCF antibody (ab54816)
Predicted band size : 105 kDa
ARVCF antibody (ab54816) at 1ug/lane + A-431 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-ARVCF antibody (ab54816)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"