For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 99 kDa.
- FunctionPromotes cell proliferation.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in primary hepatocarcinoma. Detected in lung, liver and blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 Arf-GAP domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 9430088F20Rik antibody
- ACAP4 antibody
- ANK repeat and PH domain-containing protein 3 antibody
Anti-ASAP3 antibody images
References for Anti-ASAP3 antibody (ab101482)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"