For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionEnhances NF-kappa-B, SRF and AP1 transactivation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the helicase family.
Contains 2 helicase ATP-binding domains.
Contains 2 helicase C-terminal domains.
Contains 3 SEC63 domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Activating signal cointegrator 1 complex subunit 3 antibody
- ASC-1 complex subunit p200 antibody
- ASC-1 complex subunit p200-KD subunit antibody
Anti-ASCC3 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-ASCC3 antibody (ab122180)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in plasma membrane and cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab122180 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ASCC3 antibody (ab122180)
ab122180 at 1/150 dilution staining ASCC3 in Paraffin-embedded Human Placenta tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ASCC3 antibody (ab122180)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"