Anti-ASK1 antibody (ab62575)
- Product nameAnti-ASK1 antibodySee all ASK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ASK1
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
A 16 amino acid peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human ASK1
- Positive control
- SW1353 cell lysate and A431 cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62575 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 155 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 155 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|ICC||ICC: Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
- FunctionComponent of a protein kinase signal transduction cascade. Phosphorylates and activates MAP2K4 and MAP2K6, which in turn activate the JNK and p38 MAP kinases, respectively. Overexpression induces apoptotic cell death.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in heart and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsDephosphorylated and activated by PGAM5.
- Apoptosis signal regulating kinase 1 antibody
- Apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1 antibody
- ASK 1 antibody
- ASK-1 antibody
- ASK1 antibody
- M3K5 antibody
- M3K5_HUMAN antibody
- MAP/ERK kinase kinase 5 antibody
- MAP3K5 antibody
- MAPK/ERK kinase kinase 5 antibody
- MAPKKK5 antibody
- MEK kinase 5 antibody
- MEKK 5 antibody
- MEKK5 antibody
- Mitogen activated protein kinase kinase kinase 5 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 5 antibody
Anti-ASK1 antibody images
ab62575 at 2µg/ml staining ASK1 in A431 cells by Immunocytochemistry.
Lane 1 : Anti-ASK1 antibody (ab62575) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-ASK1 antibody (ab62575) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-ASK1 antibody (ab62575) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : SW1353 cell lysate
Lane 2 : SW1353 cell lysate
Lane 3 : SW1353 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 155 kDa
Observed band size : 155 kDa
Immunofluorescence of ASK1 in 3T3 cells using ab62575 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-ASK1 antibody (ab62575)
ab62575 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.