For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ASMT antibody
See all ASMT primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to ASMT
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, Sandwich ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant FragmentPredicted to work with:
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 71-171 of Human ASMT (NP_004034), with proprietary tag. Mol Wt 37.498 kDa.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- Tissue specificityMost abundant in pineal gland, less in retina and brain, not in pigment epithelium.
- PathwayAromatic compound metabolism; melatonin biosynthesis; melatonin from serotonin: step 1/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily.
Information by UniProt
- acetylserotonin methyltransferase (Y chromosome) antibody
- acetylserotonin N-methyltransferase antibody
- Acetylserotonin O-methyltransferase antibody
Anti-ASMT antibody images
References for Anti-ASMT antibody (ab118088)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"