For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).
- RelevanceAT4G02630, is a serine-threonine protein kinase with molecular weight of 56 kDa. It is also known as TAK-kinase and was found in chloroplast thylakoid membranes.
- Cellular localizationChloroplast thylakoid membranes.
- AT4G02630 protein kinase family protein antibody
- Putative serine/threonine protein kinase antibody
Anti-AT4G02630 antibody images
References for Anti-AT4G02630 antibody (ab65569)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"