For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/500.
||1/500 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a role in autophagy.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat ATG16 family.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- A16L2_HUMAN antibody
- APG16-like 2 antibody
- ATG16 autophagy related 16-like 2 antibody
References for Anti-ATG16L2 antibody (ab81596)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"