For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 65, >168 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 160 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay 1/1562500.
- RelevanceThe exact function of ATP10D remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Note: Exit from the endoplasmic reticulum requires the presence of TMEM30A, but not that of TMEM30B.
- ATP10D antibody
- ATPase class V type 10D antibody
- ATPVD antibody
Anti-ATP10D antibody images
Western blot - ATP10D antibody (ab81174)
Anti-ATP10D antibody (ab81174) at 1 µg/ml + fetal liver lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 160 kDa
Observed band size : >168 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ATP10D antibody (ab81174)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"